Reinforced Concrete Pipe in College Station TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in College Station TX
In less than 10 years, AmeriTex Pipe & Products has grown to become the premier provider of reinforced concrete pipe in College Station TX, based on the quality of our products and our service. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
Because we understand that the long term success of your project depends on the quality of your reinforced concrete pipe in College Station TX, we have extremely strict QCast quality control standards in place to evaluate everything from the quality of our raw materials to our equipment, product handling, and final delivery. Every client has a direct line to our Founder, President, and Manager as well as to many other experienced industry professionals to help ensure they get exactly what is needed for the job.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Plastic pipe manufacturers make big promises, but their product simply does not have the industry history to really back up these promises. Reinforced concrete pipe in College Station TX, on the other hand, has been used successfully in countless projects and lived up to or even exceeded its estimated service life of 70 to 100 years.
- Durability: Plastic is vulnerable to damage from high temperatures and fire, whereas concrete can withstand these stressors easily.
- Cost: Although plastic pipe has a lower material cost than reinforced concrete pipe in College Station TX, it is more difficult to install. Requirements for select fill and special compaction add additional material costs and time costs to the project. When the total installation costs as well as the longevity of the pipe are considered, reinforced concrete pipe really does not cost significantly more than plastic.
- Environmental Impact: Just because plastic pipe is recyclable does not mean it is eco-friendly. Concrete can be recycled too, and it is actually the more eco-friendly choice. It is made of inert materials which do not impact the environment, and because it lasts longer than plastic the environmental impact of replacement materials can be avoided.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in College Station TX
At AmeriTex, we bid jobs as products rather than endless lists of components to make your life easier. To learn more about using our pipe for your next project, contact us online or dial 830-372-2300 to reach our sales team.