Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Conroe TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Conroe TX
With state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Conroe and Seguin, AmeriTex Pipe & Products is ideally positioned to supply the reinforced concrete pipe in Conroe TX needed for your project. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in Conroe TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Reinforced concrete pipe in Conroe TX has a proven record of delivering 70 to 100 years of service. Plastic, by comparison, is relatively unproven and has an estimated best service life of 50 years according to the Corps of Engineers.
- Durability: Concrete is much more durable than plastic. The fact that concrete is not temperature dependent and cannot burn is especially important in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Conroe TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Both plastic and concrete are recyclable, but concrete can help reduce the environmental impact of your project more. Because it lasts longer than plastic, you will not be consuming additional resources to manufacture, transport, and install new pipe.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Conroe TX
If you would like to learn more about incorporating AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe into your next project, please contact us at 830-372-2300 or online.