Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Corpus Christi TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Corpus Christi TX
In less than 10 years, AmeriTex Pipe & Products has grown to become the premier provider of reinforced concrete pipe in Corpus Christi TX, based on the quality of our products and our service. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
Our reinforced concrete pipe in Corpus Christi TX is manufactured to exacting standards under a quality control process involving 124 distinct inspection points from raw materials to finished delivery. Our process is QCast certified and TxDOT self-certified. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Plastic pipe manufacturers make big promises, but their product simply does not have the industry history to really back up these promises. Reinforced concrete pipe in Corpus Christi TX, on the other hand, has been used successfully in countless projects and lived up to or even exceeded its estimated service life of 70 to 100 years.
- Durability: Concrete is much more durable than plastic. The fact that concrete is not temperature dependent and cannot burn is especially important in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Cost: Although plastic pipe has a lower material cost than reinforced concrete pipe in Corpus Christi TX, it is more difficult to install. Requirements for select fill and special compaction add additional material costs and time costs to the project. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Just because plastic pipe is recyclable does not mean it is eco-friendly. Concrete can be recycled too, and it is actually the more eco-friendly choice. It is made of inert materials which do not impact the environment, and because it lasts longer than plastic the environmental impact of replacement materials can be avoided.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Corpus Christi TX
Our sales team is ready and willing to answer all your questions about AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe. Simply dial 830-372-2300 to reach us or contact us using our online form.