Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Galveston TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Galveston TX
With state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Conroe and Seguin, AmeriTex Pipe & Products is ideally positioned to supply the reinforced concrete pipe in Galveston TX needed for your project. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
Our reinforced concrete pipe in Galveston TX is manufactured to exacting standards under a quality control process involving 124 distinct inspection points from raw materials to finished delivery. Our process is QCast certified and TxDOT self-certified. We are extremely client-focused with a stellar sales team and a small, hands-on management team that can provide a quick response to any issue that may arise.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Reinforced concrete pipe in Galveston TX has a proven record of delivering 70 to 100 years of service. Plastic, by comparison, is relatively unproven and has an estimated best service life of 50 years according to the Corps of Engineers.
- Durability: Unlike plastic, concrete pipe cannot burn and will not be weakened or deformed by high temperatures.
- Cost: Although plastic pipe has a lower material cost than reinforced concrete pipe in Galveston TX, it is more difficult to install. Requirements for select fill and special compaction add additional material costs and time costs to the project. When the total installation costs as well as the longevity of the pipe are considered, reinforced concrete pipe really does not cost significantly more than plastic.
- Environmental Impact: Just because plastic pipe is recyclable does not mean it is eco-friendly. Concrete can be recycled too, and it is actually the more eco-friendly choice. It is made of inert materials which do not impact the environment, and because it lasts longer than plastic the environmental impact of replacement materials can be avoided.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Galveston TX
Our sales team is ready and willing to answer all your questions about AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe. Simply dial 830-372-2300 to reach us or contact us using our online form.