Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Huntsville TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Huntsville TX
At AmeriTex Pipe & Products, we strive to provide exceptional products and service to all kinds of contractors in need of reinforced concreate pipe in Huntsville TX. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
Because we understand that the long term success of your project depends on the quality of your reinforced concrete pipe in Huntsville TX, we have extremely strict QCast quality control standards in place to evaluate everything from the quality of our raw materials to our equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Because plastic pipe simply hasn’t been around as long as reinforced concrete pipe in Huntsville TX, it is difficult to say for certain how long it will last. We know for a fact that reinforced concrete pipes have lasted 100 years.
- Durability: Plastic is vulnerable to damage from high temperatures and fire, whereas concrete can withstand these stressors easily.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Huntsville TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Concrete is actually a very eco-friendly product. It is made from inert materials that will not impact the environment, and at the end of its service life it can be crushed and recycled into other aggregate based materials in a process that requires much less energy than plastic recycling.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Huntsville TX
At AmeriTex, we bid jobs as products rather than endless lists of components to make your life easier. To learn more about using our pipe for your next project, contact us online or dial 830-372-2300 to reach our sales team.