Reinforced Concrete Pipe in San Antonio TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in San Antonio TX
At AmeriTex Pipe & Products, we strive to provide exceptional products and service to all kinds of contractors in need of reinforced concreate pipe in San Antonio TX. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in San Antonio TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We are extremely client-focused with a stellar sales team and a small, hands-on management team that can provide a quick response to any issue that may arise.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Reinforced concrete pipe in San Antonio TX has a proven record of delivering 70 to 100 years of service. Plastic, by comparison, is relatively unproven and has an estimated best service life of 50 years according to the Corps of Engineers.
- Durability: Concrete is much more durable than plastic. The fact that concrete is not temperature dependent and cannot burn is especially important in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in San Antonio TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. When the total installation costs as well as the longevity of the pipe are considered, reinforced concrete pipe really does not cost significantly more than plastic.
- Environmental Impact: Concrete is actually a very eco-friendly product. It is made from inert materials that will not impact the environment, and at the end of its service life it can be crushed and recycled into other aggregate based materials in a process that requires much less energy than plastic recycling.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in San Antonio TX
If you would like to learn more about incorporating AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe into your next project, please contact us at 830-372-2300 or online.