Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Seguin TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Seguin TX
In less than 10 years, AmeriTex Pipe & Products has grown to become the premier provider of reinforced concrete pipe in Seguin TX, based on the quality of our products and our service. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in Seguin TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We are extremely client-focused with a stellar sales team and a small, hands-on management team that can provide a quick response to any issue that may arise.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Because plastic pipe simply hasn’t been around as long as reinforced concrete pipe in Seguin TX, it is difficult to say for certain how long it will last. We know for a fact that reinforced concrete pipes have lasted 100 years.
- Durability: Plastic is vulnerable to damage from high temperatures and fire, whereas concrete can withstand these stressors easily.
- Cost: Although plastic pipe has a lower material cost than reinforced concrete pipe in Seguin TX, it is more difficult to install. Requirements for select fill and special compaction add additional material costs and time costs to the project. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Concrete is actually a very eco-friendly product. It is made from inert materials that will not impact the environment, and at the end of its service life it can be crushed and recycled into other aggregate based materials in a process that requires much less energy than plastic recycling.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Seguin TX
If you would like to learn more about incorporating AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe into your next project, please contact us at 830-372-2300 or online.