Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Beaumont TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Beaumont TX
In less than 10 years, AmeriTex Pipe & Products has grown to become the premier provider of reinforced concrete pipe in Beaumont TX, based on the quality of our products and our service. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in Beaumont TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Plastic pipe manufacturers make big promises, but their product simply does not have the industry history to really back up these promises. Reinforced concrete pipe in Beaumont TX, on the other hand, has been used successfully in countless projects and lived up to or even exceeded its estimated service life of 70 to 100 years.
- Durability: Concrete is much more durable than plastic. The fact that concrete is not temperature dependent and cannot burn is especially important in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Beaumont TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Concrete is actually a very eco-friendly product. It is made from inert materials that will not impact the environment, and at the end of its service life it can be crushed and recycled into other aggregate based materials in a process that requires much less energy than plastic recycling.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Beaumont TX
Our sales team is ready and willing to answer all your questions about AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe. Simply dial 830-372-2300 to reach us or contact us using our online form.