Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Houston TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Houston TX
With state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Conroe and Seguin, AmeriTex Pipe & Products is ideally positioned to supply the reinforced concrete pipe in Houston TX needed for your project. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in Houston TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Reinforced concrete pipe in Houston TX has a proven record of delivering 70 to 100 years of service. Plastic, by comparison, is relatively unproven and has an estimated best service life of 50 years according to the Corps of Engineers.
- Durability: Plastic is vulnerable to damage from high temperatures and fire, whereas concrete can withstand these stressors easily.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Houston TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. When the total installation costs as well as the longevity of the pipe are considered, reinforced concrete pipe really does not cost significantly more than plastic.
- Environmental Impact: Both plastic and concrete are recyclable, but concrete can help reduce the environmental impact of your project more. Because it lasts longer than plastic, you will not be consuming additional resources to manufacture, transport, and install new pipe.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Houston TX
At AmeriTex, we bid jobs as products rather than endless lists of components to make your life easier. To learn more about using our pipe for your next project, contact us online or contact us at 830-372-2300to reach our sales team.