Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Laredo TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Laredo TX
At AmeriTex Pipe & Products, we strive to provide exceptional products and service to all kinds of contractors in need of reinforced concreate pipe in Laredo TX. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
Because we understand that the long term success of your project depends on the quality of your reinforced concrete pipe in Laredo TX, we have extremely strict QCast quality control standards in place to evaluate everything from the quality of our raw materials to our equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We have a small, hands-on management team enabling us to provide personalized service to every client.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Because plastic pipe simply hasn’t been around as long as reinforced concrete pipe in Laredo TX, it is difficult to say for certain how long it will last. We know for a fact that reinforced concrete pipes have lasted 100 years.
- Durability: Concrete is much more durable than plastic. The fact that concrete is not temperature dependent and cannot burn is especially important in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Laredo TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. When the total installation costs as well as the longevity of the pipe are considered, reinforced concrete pipe really does not cost significantly more than plastic.
- Environmental Impact: Just because plastic pipe is recyclable does not mean it is eco-friendly. Concrete can be recycled too, and it is actually the more eco-friendly choice. It is made of inert materials which do not impact the environment, and because it lasts longer than plastic the environmental impact of replacement materials can be avoided.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Laredo TX
Our sales team is ready and willing to answer all your questions about AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe. Simply dial 830-372-2300 to reach us or contact us using our online form.