Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Waco TX
Trust AmeriTex for the best quality reinforced concrete pipe in Waco TX
With state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Conroe and Seguin, AmeriTex Pipe & Products is ideally positioned to supply the reinforced concrete pipe in Waco TX needed for your project. We offer:
- Reinforced concrete pipe in diameters from 12” to 144”
- Precast bends, turns, elbows, “T”s, etc.
- Pre-formed mastic strip sealants per ASTM C990
- Single offset joints with profile rubber gaskets per ASTM C443
- Compliance with AASHTO, TxDOT, city, county, and other specifications
In order to provide our clients with superior reinforced concrete pipe in Waco TX every time, we follow a rigorous 124-point inspection process covering the quality of our raw materials, equipment, product handling, and final delivery. We are extremely client-focused with a stellar sales team and a small, hands-on management team that can provide a quick response to any issue that may arise.
Now You May Wonder…
How Does Reinforced Concrete Pipe Compare to Plastic?
- Longevity: Reinforced concrete pipe in Waco TX has a proven record of delivering 70 to 100 years of service. Plastic, by comparison, is relatively unproven and has an estimated best service life of 50 years according to the Corps of Engineers.
- Durability: Plastic is vulnerable to damage from high temperatures and fire, whereas concrete can withstand these stressors easily.
- Cost: If you look at only the material cost, plastic pipe is indeed less expensive than reinforced concrete pipe in Waco TX. However, plastic has some specific site prep, installation, and inspection costs you do not see with concrete. A more accurate cost comparison can be found by running a least cost analysis on plastic vs concrete. For most applications, the costs of the two materials will be comparable.
- Environmental Impact: Just because plastic pipe is recyclable does not mean it is eco-friendly. Concrete can be recycled too, and it is actually the more eco-friendly choice. It is made of inert materials which do not impact the environment, and because it lasts longer than plastic the environmental impact of replacement materials can be avoided.
Call Now for a Bid on Reinforced Concrete Pipe in Waco TX
Our sales team is ready and willing to answer all your questions about AmeriTex reinforced concrete pipe. Simply dial 830-372-2300 to reach us or contact us using our online form.